Shop by Category
- FREE DOWNLOAD CD by DJ BASS - Splash
- Babla & Kanchan Greatest Hits
- Rum Shop Volume 01 (REMASTERED)
- Chutney Rum Shop Volume 18 2018 Chutney
- Soca Session 2018 by DJ BASS
- Bassic 2 by DJ Vipa & Ole Chamar
- Millenium Hangama Vol. 3
- FREE DOWNLOAD CD FIRE & ICE (Official Mixtape) - Mixed by DJ KEVIN x DNR
- Carnival Kingdom
- Indian Gold 02 by DJ Spinz
- FREE DOWNLOAD CD by Infamous Sound Crew - Gyalarama
- Balance Pon It by Chinese Assassin
- Hangama Vol. 4
- Chutney Infiltration by DJ Jay Infiltrate
Weddings with WIC & VUE
I would like to take this opportunity to thank-you for your interest in West Indian Connection. We have been Disc Jockeys for over 25 years. Most of the functions we have done were private parties. For the most part we specialize in MC work, Weddings, Wedding Planning & Birthdays. We have a large assortment of DJ's and are proud to bring on Very Unique Event for our Wedding & Event planning to work any type of occasion.
Our one on one sit down approach is rated by many Brides and Grooms as one of the best they have ever encountered which has put many minds at ease. Having to work with all types of budgets from small 100 persons to a large-scale 2000 people, this is no small task for us. We offer the best price and maximum results using the latest state of the art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound system equipment.
If we cannot provide you the service, we will help you find the person(s), DJ or MC you need to make your day fantastic and memorable. We also help in wedding planning process with our very own Wedding Planner from Very Unique Event because they know a few money saving idea's or two (along with people) . WE also are now taking 2018 DESTINATION WEDDINGS this year as we have partnered up wit our friends Concorde Travel.
We are very in-depth and precise in what we do to make sure that you do not have a worry on that day. Call us now to book a meeting and or set a date. Time is limited for bookings as 2018 dates are filling up fast. So do not delay call today. (416) 540-7858 & (647) 521-6900 or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just by clicking the ring.